Sunday, December 24, 2017

Movies With My Girl's



Date Night with my Girl's


With having a large family My husband and I try really hard to have a date with 1 or 2 of the kids a few times a month.  
This time it was my turn to go. So the 2 oldest girls and I  went to see 
The Greatest Showman
The movie was a musical which is awesome because our whole family loves musicals!
We truly loved this movie..   
There are so many inappropriate or bad contents in movies today. 
Where is the wholesome family friendly movies anymore??
If you get a chance and you love musicals  I would recommend you go see this movie! 
It was a lot of fun! 
And who don't love movie Theatres popcorn...



*Have a Blessed Day*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drowning in Boxes

 I am drowning in Boxes! I saw this photo and thought to myself yes this is how I feel.  We are officially now on the count down ...