Sunday, January 7, 2018

Drowning in Boxes

 I am drowning in Boxes!
I saw this photo and thought to myself yes this is how I feel. 


We are officially now on the count down
 before the big move.... YAY!!
I am so excited but over whelmed at the same time with this process. We are packing 8 people and 3 animals to move across the country. 

I am truly amazed at how many things we collect in our life. I will be the first to say I love stuff. I love hiting up the thrift stores for a great find. I love finding things that need to be painted or recovered to make them beautiful again!
  Were not made of money so I can't just go buy anything I want and even if I could I am not sure I would want to. I love taking a chair I got out of the trash and painting it or recovering and it and turning it into somethinrg beautiful and useful. You appreciate it so much more..

When we bought this house 7 years ago it was only 5 of us and now that we have added 3 more to the family things do accumulate very fast. So I am trying my best to weed out and lighten our load. We have already had a yard sale and have taken 4 big van loads of stuff to the thrift store.
  We still have a few weeks before the big move and I am sure I will have more stuff to donate a day before the big move. 

Well I am off to pack some more boxes😁

Have a Blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this was funny! Yes we can collect alot of stuff in our lives. It does feel good to go through and give stuff away that someone else can use! We do need to be flexable and as we both know plans change.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Drowning in Boxes

 I am drowning in Boxes! I saw this photo and thought to myself yes this is how I feel.  We are officially now on the count down ...